Thursday, January 14, 2010

by: Makenzie Today we went to P.E. And are class went to the fitness arcade while Mrs.Swanns class was jugling. And we are about to start reading.Because we have to take the same exact test as we did at the begining of the year. But this time we will do better on it.And this time that we take this test we will know most of are vocab. I just took to tests on reading.And last reading test was about rain forests and did you know that rain forests have 70 inches of rain a year WOW.Isint that a lot.I loved studying rainforests. I loved the vidio that Mrs.Bruno brout.I really enjoyed the vidio. I really like to be in Mrs. Brunos class this year she is the best teacher in the world.


And now i am back to bloging. I have hada very good day and also i am very happy that i have Mrs.Bruno as my second grade teacher.

1 comment:

  1. MaKenzie! I am impressed that you can blog all by yourself! It sounds like you had a great day at school. I am excited to see how you do on your test. You are right, the class should do much better on the test now that you've learned your vocabulary.

    I enjoyed learning about rainforests with you too. Thank you for reading your story to me. I really learned alot.

    You are having a wonderful second grade year. I am also VERY thankful that Mrs. Bruno is your teacher too!

    ReplyDelete