Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday, 1-9

Happy Hump Day! This morning we read a Bedtime math about a bike that was stuck in a tree. How funny is that? We enjoyed that lesson! We learned two new math games called Snowman Math. We did Math Magician and worked AGAIN on addition and subtraction with regrouping. Then, we did our math/science word problem and read a living/nonliving book. We took a living/nonliving quiz and did very well!!! We're learning lots!!!! : ) Yum! Yum! It's snack time now!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that you are jumping back into all of your studies! Snowman Math sounds like fun!! Was it hard after a long holiday break? So glad that you are all learning lots and having fun too!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone!!! I have been hearing all about how you are learning about living and non living things. Canaan was QUIZZING me this moring while we were getting ready for school! Can you believe he was quizzing ME, his mom?
    :-) It was super fun. I did not think that an apple would be a living thing but I guess it is! Man, you guys are getting smarter every day! Keep working and learning. I will try and remember to blog more. Canaan, you will have to remind me :-) Have a great day!
    Corrie Clay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone!!! I've been trying to respond to your blogs but I understand you haven't been getting them so, here I go again... I just love reading about whats going on in your classroom. The bedtime math sounds realy fun. Isabella was telling me about the bike that was stuck in the tree. Somedays I tune into Ustream and sneak a pick at what everyone is doing. Isabella, I hope you are paying attention and minding your P's & Q's. I hope everyone has a great day!!!!
    Rachel Hall

    ReplyDelete