Friday, March 1, 2013

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Happy Friday to you! When Mrs. Johnson's class came over we learned three letters in cursive handwriting. We made a butterfly and read a Dr. Seuss butterfly book. We did some Dr. Seuss activities. We graphed colored goldfish, and then ate them, of course! We drew Thing 1 and Thing 2. We saw "The Sneetches" video and tried to play on Seussville. I'm thinking that every other child in America was also trying to play on Seussville because we had a very difficult time. We had snack and headed to Mrs. Johnson's room!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs. Bruno and friends,

    This is Allie's mom. I was just checking in with you all. I am having so much fun looking through the pictures of all the fun activities you are all doing. I bet the snack day with shapes was fun and yummy. I am also excited to continue to hear about the caterpillars growing into beautiful butterflies. The life cyle of a butterfly seen with pasta was very cool. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone! This is Natalie's mom! I can't believe what a busy day you had on Friday! Sounds like you had a great time. I can't wait for your caterpillars to continue to grow and become butterflies. That is going to be so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete