Wednesday, September 17, 2014

9/17/14

by:  Katherine

we did centers today .we olso witing wrok shop and boggled. some of us went to the libreay . we took a reading test.mrs. johnson class got centers we will do it later in the day.we havet to sit out for 4 min for tallking in the hall. we just finsht snack.

We are so glad to finally be back on a normal schedule.  What great learning has been going on in my room today.  We did centers in math, and I worked with small groups on a very new topic:  branching addition problems.  I enjoyed watching the kids take things they already know and apply it to new situations.  I also loved watching their little minds work when coming up with questions in science about solids.  I think science really intrigues these kids, which leads them to ask excellent questions!  What a great group of students!

No comments:

Post a Comment