Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Beginning a New Month

We've started a new month in second grade. Can you believe it's already November and almost time for Thanksgiving? How time flies!!

We've had a fun-filled week of school, but we've also learned a lot. From working on word problems and continuing to write our math book to studying nouns and doing readers' theater, we've been working our fingers to the bone. Here's what some of our classmates said about the past few days of school:

Emmy-We took some great pictures for our class math book.

Kimberly-We are practicing writing friendly letters by writing to Santa's elves.

Jordan-I liked going to the Good Character program the other day because it taught us about having good character.

Keaton-I really enjoyed taking our math book pictures.

Makenzie W.-I enjoyed voting on which pictures would be included in the book.

Edward-Taking the pictures on the playground seemed like extra recess, but it was really school work.

Reagan B.-I can't wait until we publish our book!

Ethan-I'm excited about an extra music class. We're calling it our "special" special! : )

Carmen-We listened to Christmas music this morning to get us in the mood to write to Santa's elves.

Reagan P.-I am almost done with my note to Santa's elves, and I can't wait until one of the elves writes me back!

Westin-I started my letter to the elf!!!

We're about to begin working on our Thanksgiving play, and, boy, will that be a blast!!! Happy Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment