Tuesday, November 24, 2009

our Tanksgiving

by: Chandler

I can't wate for the play. we got to see a blackwidow. we are going to have a great Tanksgiving. I'm glad we got to wear are costume. We are exited about our play. The boys looked like skotish dansers. I'm glad we are going to have are play.

MRS. BRUNO'S NOTES: The day of our play has finally arrived. I hope that we remember our dialogue and our blocking. But, most importantly, I hope that we are able to teach people something about the Colonial times. We wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The play was wonderful and all of you were wonderful. I was very impressed with how well everyone knew their lines and how well you presented them. And GUESS WHAT??? When I got home, on my front porch in a colorful orange box was my copy of SHUTTERFLY. I was so excited I could hardly get the front door open. You all look like stars and it is a well thought out and well done book. I just keep reading it over and over. I hope all of you have a wonderful Turkey Day. I will blog again after the holidays. But let me say it one more time. GREAT WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete