Monday, November 9, 2009

Very Busy Morning

This morning we headed to the library and started publishing our math book. We ran into lots of problems, but we were able to figure them out with the help of Mrs. Brockman. We learned that we couldn't have a page in our book with just text. Every page must have at least one photograph. If our particular group wasn't typing, it began a new problem for the book. We'll get together and vote on which additional problems we want to add to our storyboard. Only two groups were able to complete their pages today, and we'll continue working on them tomorrow.

We just got back from lunch, and we'll head to counselor after reading another chapter in Clementine. It's been a very busy day!

4 comments:

  1. Mondays are always busy. I don't think that ever changes. I wanted to tell everyone I'm excited about the play. And I love the WOW word wall. My favorite WOW words are ubiquitous & ambiguity. Mainly, because they are fun words to say. Everybody have a great afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a productive Monday! We can't wait to see your spectacular book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to tell you all what a wonderful job you all are doing. I enjoy reading about your days, and all the wonderful exciting things you are doing. Keep up the Great work Bruno's Babe's.

    Kyndal Robertson (Kylan's Mom)
    The Robertson Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love keeping up with you guys on your class blog. It has become part of my morning routine.

    You have many exciting things going on!

    ReplyDelete